Thursday, December 24, 2009

Super Fiona Rules as Queen of the World

Eric's Little Super Heroes: this run's for the girls! | KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Seattle, Washington | Eric's Little Heroes

This video came across my email this morning. (To view the video run your cursor over the link above. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get the video to run!)

I receive a lot of videos, but never one with quite the same “flava” as this one. Humorous, bubbly, effervescent, light-filled and downright smiley…this video brought a giggle to my soul and a tickle to my heart.

It pulled up something from inside that I’m having a difficult time moving from “feeling” to “word.”

So…here’s where I’m going to just let go. YOU…TELL ME WHAT THIS VIDEO BRINGS UP FOR YOU? Either email me at molly@girlsontherun.org or better yet comment here. Let’s see how much fun we can have with this. Not sure where any of this is leading, but I'll be curious to see what words we all come up with!!!

Oh and of course…I wish for you, a season filled with joy, love and peace!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, joyful, spirited and accomplished, but most of all happy :) The girls looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just got teary! This is inspiring, stupendous, fun and exciting. Go Girls. And, Fiona - you are right on. SUPER Fiona and SUPER girls all around. You rock.

    ReplyDelete